Due to government recommendations, the club will be closed until further notice. We are very sorry that we have to do this but feel we must think of the good of all members and our community.
Swimming is one of life’s great pleasures.
- improves health and wellbeing
- is one of the nation’s favourite means of exercise
- is low impact whole body exercise
Dolphin Ladies Swimming Club is a non-competitive teaching club that aims to improve confidence, stroke technique and fitness. Women of all ages and abilities are welcome whether a nervous non-swimmer, beginner, improver or advanced swimmer.
Five top reasons to get in the water:
- Overcome fear of water
- Improve stroke technique
- Get fit, get faster, burn calories
- Strengthen muscles and increase flexibility
- Have fun and make new friends!
Take the plunge! We are a friendly, sociable, supportive and fun group of ladies!