Swimming is one of life’s great pleasures.
- improves health and wellbeing
- is one of the nation’s favourite means of exercise
- is low impact whole body exercise
Dolphin Ladies Swimming Club is a non-competitive teaching club that aims to improve confidence, stroke technique and fitness. Women of all ages and abilities are welcome whether a nervous non-swimmer, beginner, improver or advanced swimmer.
Five top reasons to get in the water:
- Overcome fear of water
- Improve stroke technique
- Get fit, get faster, burn calories
- Strengthen muscles and increase flexibility
- Have fun and make new friends!
Take the plunge! We are a friendly, sociable, supportive and fun group of ladies!